Hi all, how are you I’m getting worried I have a sub box addiction 🤦♀️ another birchbox review today no sponsored. I have to admit this months box is probably my favourite birchbox I’ve ever received. It always fun but sometimes the products aren’t for me which is a risk you take with subscription boxes, unfortunately, it’s not a waste tho I save the unused products to make little pamper packages for Christmas or birthdays for all the lovely ladies in my life. This Rochelle Humes edit was perfect for January pick up such a gloomy month I felt really refreshed after using these hand-picked favourites. Perfect for making you feel beautiful and rejuvenated.Now to my exciting box of goodies.
Inside my box was:
- A beauty corp glow milk in the shade blinde date. I wasn’t sure if it was gonna be a good shade for me as usually its always darker shades but this is probably the best liquid highlight I’ve come across beautiful and subtle with the perfect amount of shimmer great for my skin tone .
- Greenfrog botanic argon oil body lotion. Really lovely none greasy formula I love this also and it smells so good Liam asked what perfume I had on. It has also been very gentle on my sensitive skin.
- Vasanti brightens up cleansing exfoliator. I love this made my face feel soo clean and refreshed dare I say it made it look glowy not a look I usually achieve, im more dot to dot with this adult acne lol.
- Melusine Jade roller. Perfect for banishing the eye bags you cant miss mine on the school run haha. I used to roller in my moisturiser or if you have a toddler its great for distracting them from wanting everything haha.
- Philip Kingsley moisture-balancing conditioner. worked nicely left my hair looking shiny and new. My hair can sometimes feel like straw as I’ve fried it over the years with bleach oops the conditioner definitely added some life.
And all that was in a lovely box that can be reused WINNING. I can see how much thought has been put into this box and I’m so pleases to have received it.I probably wouldn’t of thought to try any of these products on my own but I’m glad that trough Birchbox I have samples new items without wasting money on full size item I hate.I also loved Rochelle unique stamp she put on the box such a fan of hers she makes natural beauty look easy. I can’t wait to see what goodies we get next month valentines day treats to myself 😂.
To get your January box for £5 use my link (HERE) Who doesn’t love a bargain maybe a nice treat for yourself after a rough week that doesn’t break the bank and makes you feel good.
Thanks for reading what was you favourite item this month do you subscribe comment below I’d love to know have a great week.