Hi , all hope you’re having a great month. This month has been eventful, to say the least, see my prize unboxing on the 1st to find out more. Today I’ll be reviewing my glossybox this month subscribers would either be given angel or devil box. I have the angel box and I like it wish was a little bit more spooky as it’s Halloween month.
Inside my box, we’re 5 full-size items and an extra yummy treat. Here what I got and what I thought about each item.
- A que Bella professional illuminating peel-off mask, I really liked the mask left my skin feeling smoother and more refreshed.
2. A Mcobeauty black eyeliner is skinny and precise. Easy to use and relatively smudge-proof and has a handy sharpener too keep you cateye on point.
3. A lord and berry lip crayon very nice a bit too pink for me but my cousin will enjoy this. I did a swatch and the formula was very creamy and the pink looked fabulous.
4. Bubble cosmetics angel foaming bath powder fun and foamy myself and my daughter loved it great for extra treat.
5. A style London velvet touch pallet very nice pallet all the colours blended out and looked great achieve my first cut crease hehe 😀 with a winged liner of course.
The extra treat was a yummy Whittard Uk white hot chocolate very tasty and much needed the weather was so cold when my box arrived Emily and Harrison shared with me once it had cooled down they loved it too. For the full range of yummy drink see (Here)
All in all, I was thrilled with the box but would have prefered the devil lip colour but the pink won’t be wasted. what is your favourite item this month mine is the pallet I think its a nice size and has great shades. I can’t wait for next month the sneek peek is so exciting. Use code DEVILISH to get your first box for 7-pound sign up below and dont forget to add code DEVILISH at checkout. Thank you for reading xx
Disclamier – Referal code https://www.glossybox.co.uk/referrals.list?applyCode=JADE-R18N
I purchased this box this post is not sponsored all opinions are my own.