Hi everyone happy Monday hope your well. On Saturday I revived my latest Birchbox this months theme is ‘SELF LOVE CLUB’ Inside this month box was 2 full size items and 3 sample sized. It was nice to receive a box that wasn’t so skincare heavy as lately they have been saturated with repeats and skincare I don’t have enough face for all of it haha.
Inside my box
- Real her incredible bronzer. A really nice shade not to deep. Great pigment and blends out really well so wasn’t left with harsh lines.
- A lord and berry eyeliner in gold which is fun as we always get black. I really liked the formula and it’s made me feel all Christmassy anyone else ready for it.
- VQ pineapple gommage which is a gentle exfoliant for all skin types. This left my face feeling so soft and clean I think I might treat myself to a full size hehe.
- Amika nourishing hair mask I haven’t tried yet but smells great. I do feel like I’ve received this before tho.
- Sunny isle black Castor oil eyebrow and eyelash growth serum. I’ll be trying this out for a few weeks then will update you on Instagram tho I’ve heard great things about it. Follow me @mummyandmex2 on Instagram for updates. Use my code to get a fab discount off your first box Subscribe here.
All in all, I think was a great box and I’m looking forward to my September box the sneak peek looks right up my street but won’t spoil it for you. You can sign up here for a fab discount. Head over to my Instagram and enter my latest competition which ends 15/8/2020 https://www.instagram.com/p/CDYn-R2JBXL/ .Thanks for reading hope your enjoying the sun.
DISCLAIMER : This post has an affiliate link but I subscribe myself and all opinions are my own x