hi everyone, hope your all well sorry I’ve been quiet of late not been myself but getting there now tho. So much sickness and flu praying it’s going now and I don’t get it I’m like a big baby when I’m ill, not sorry haha. Anyway, I had my glossybox delivery yesterday the ” ALL EYES ON ME EDIT” and I love it! I know I’ve said this before but this March box is definitely the best one I’ve had so far. There are 4 full-size items and a deluxe mini which practically make up a full face minus the base. I had variation one and they really pulled it out of the bag YAY.
Inside my box
- The eyeko black magic mascara deluxe mini, I really liked the wand and the non-clumpy formula I also liked how it made my lashes look fuller and more voluminous than usual.
- A Ciate London stamp and drag liner. The really long-lasting formula in black. I couldn’t quite mater the stamp part probably because my eyesight is terrible but the love the idea of the stamp and I bet with a bit of practice ill have the perfect flicks every time. Stayed smudge-free from 11- about 9 last night impressed.
- Sebamed Q10 lifting eye cream, did know this was going to be in the box was really pleased to see it I was just saying I need an eye cream and now I have one. I already love Sebamed brand this was another 10/10 product in my opinion.
- Sleek highlighter pallet really nice shade very pigmented I like it a lot. I don’t know if I will get much use of a purple highlight but I think would look great on the eyes also came with a brush but I’m not keen other than that tho really good I’m thrilled with it the perfect amount of sparkle.
- MCOBEAUTY long-lasting lipstick in the most beautiful shade I love it. A smooth, silky texture that glides on like butter what more could you want from a lipstick really pleased with this one too.
Well, what a great box I can’t fault it, to be honest, I’m so happy with it I also found a discount code ONME add it at checkout or sign up using my link to get your first box for 7 pounds (HERE) throughout the year there are also limited-edition boxes that are cheaper for subscribers. GLOSSY is definitely my fave sub box atm the products are on point.
Thanks for reading do you subscribe what’s your favourite item I don’t think I could pick one tbh was a lovely treat to me from me hehe have a great day.