Hi all happy Monday , how are you?. Today I’m going to be reviewing this October’s glossybox and it’s amazing probably my favourite edits for a long while. I did Unsub for a while but I alway come back. Glossy is defiantly one of my favourite monthly treats. I like to call it my mum treat🤣 not that I need an excuse the value and items speak for themselves. This month there were two different edits enchanted spirit and Midnight fantasy which I received and would of picked if I’d had the choice.
Inside my midnight fantasy edit.
- A deluxe mini Essential eye cream – really hydrating and improved my eye bags 😂.
- Full size bubble T star dust foamining bath powder in rose really lovely such a indulgent treat after a stressful day.
- A full size Luna beauty lipstick in the shade pixie really lovely with nice pigment and lasting wear. (See swatch)
- A deluxe mini illimasqua hydra veil primer really good base for my foundation I really enjoyed it will definatly treat myself to a full size soon.
- A full size the beauty corp stargazing blush duo perfect shade for me skin tone love them. The pigment is nice and the formula is buildable which is perfect for me as I often wear to much blush oops. (See swatch)
All in all I was really happy with this months box unfortunately the October box is sold out but you can use my code to sign up for next months box (HERE) it will contain a full size pallet worth £29 already covers the cost of the subscriptions. I must admit my glossybox has helped me build up a lovely collection of make up perfect if your like me and don’t have a clue where to begin, my eyeliner is still wonkey after 15 years of wearing it haha I don’t give up. What was your favourite item this month? What’s your favourite beauty box I’d love to know comment below thanks for reading.