Hi all quick one today. Finally unboxed my September Birchbox and I’m quite happy with it so thought I’d share with you all. This month box was the friendship edit such a lovely box I must admit. Inside I had six items.
- An mcobeauty lipgloss- a lovely shade I must admit and not sticky it’s a winner for me.
- A model co brow gel – I really liked this lasts all day didn’t smudge and the colour is spot on.
- This works stress check roller ball I like it then smell is lovely.I think it makes me more relaxed if that’s possible I’m a stress head haha.
- A Philip Kingsley lychee and rose shampoo treatment not used yet but will update.
- A daily concepts charcoal soap sponge. I feel like I’ve received this a few times in sub boxes.I do really like it so won’t complain to much would be nice not to have so many repeats tho.
- An estee launder sample sachet not yet tried but the full size is pricy at £70 yikes
All in all is a good a nice box but I’d like some new exciting products too. What’s do you think of this month box do you like it or not I’d love to know comment below. Thanks for reading jade x