Hi all happy December, I’ve said this in every post this month but omg can we believe its almost Christmas already this year has gone so fast. It has been a real adventure full of ups and downs but that’s just life I guess. Well, enough of that let’s get to the good stuff this month Glossybox unboxing so excited to share this box with you all and I’ve found a discount code too I believe this month is still available (HERE) and use code DECEMBER to get your first box for 7 pounds. This festive-inspired boxes them was merry metallics full of sparkle and glamour. There were a couple of variations I had variation one which I prefered glossy no’s me well hehe. Inside my box was :
- Original source sweet rhubarb and raspberry shower gel really nice and I love the scent a fan of the original source already nice to get a new one I haven’t tried.
- A Catrice Eyeconista lashes millionizer volume mascara in black I really liked the non-clumpy formula the wand was different from what I usually used but I liked it.
- A Bella Pierre liquid eyeshadow in the shade venus. An item I would have overlooked if I was in store but I’m so glad to have this easy to achieve a pretty eye look and in one swipe there’s enough pigment for the whole lid yay.
- A Steve Laurent loose powder pigment in rose gold. This one also made a lovely eye colour something out of my comfort zone but again I’m very glad I have now over the festive period effortless eye make-up yay.
- 1 pair of golden gatsby 3D faux mink lashes by LAsplash cosmetics I haven’t tried yet but they look great but i do need to purchase glue before i can wear.
I wasn’t sure about this box when I saw the spoilers but now its arrived I’m pleased to have it. I must admit glossybox have done a great job finding some incredible products this month, I’m so glad as some of the boxes I’ve received lately have been so disappointing I didn’t even bother doing a blog post. This box was like a festive gift to myself and I’m thinking of ordering another for a loved one to enjoy. What was your fave item this month don’t forget to use code December to get your first box for 7 pounds (here). This post isn’t Sponsered i subscribe with my own money and genuinely love glossybox don’t think ill ever unsubscribe hehe. Thanks for reading 😀 and have a very Merry Christmas ❤
(Disclaimer This post contains referral links)